The PERFECT Pancakes made with Among Friends Baking Mix!
How would you describe the PERFECT pancake? Hmmm. If I had to describe my perfect pancake, I’d probably use words like fluffy, moist, warm, scrumptious, comforting, buttery aromas, yummy and the list goes on.
Now tell me, doesn’t that sound like one delicious pancake stack? What if I also used words like easy, quick, ready in an instant, and made with only 3 ingredients?? Non-gmo, healthy, and gluten free too??
Now tell me, doesn’t that sound impossible? WELL, I’m here to tell you all of that is absolutely possible my friends!
A few months back, I won a few packages of Among Friends Baking Mixes from a podcast that I listen to frequently [Blissful Bites by Nicole Culver]. I thought this brand was so cute because all of their baking mixes are named after people in their families that they love. The brand was also started by two best friends, hence the name of the company “Among Friends”. How cool is that right?? Develop a product with your BFF and make that your j-o-b! Yes please!
Anyway, being that I am the pancake lover that I am, I obviously tried out the Papa Tom’s Perfect Pancake Mix first. Blown away guys…blown away! Literally THE perfect pancake and SO easy, SO fluffy, SO delish! I always have my husband taste test for me, just to make sure that they do in fact taste good. Since I’m gluten free, I sometimes worry that my taste buds and palate are different than others. Welp, these also blew his mind. He said that he’d never ever guess they were gluten free if I didn’t tell him!
The package calls for the baking mix, 2 eggs, 1 3/4 cup of milk, and 4 TBS of unsalted butter. I did switch it up just a bit and the result was still epic. I did use the 2 eggs, but I substituted the milk for unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 4 TBS of unsweetened applesauce.
- 1 Package Among Friends Papa Tom's Pancake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1¾ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 TBS Unsweetened Applesauce
- Mix all ingredients together, pour batter onto preheated skillet over medium heat...I use this 4-pancake mold pan to get the pancakes looking perfect!
- Once bubbles break the surface, flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Top with peanut butter, maple syrup, fresh fruit, or any toppings of your liking 🙂
LOVED THE RECIPE? PIN & SAVE FOR LATER:
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Do you always go for easy recipes?
- Do you have any baking mixes that you use to make your life easier?
- How would you describe your perfect pancake?
*I won this baking mix in a giveaway and the opinions in this post are 100% my own.
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through one of these links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for supporting the blog and making A Fit Philosophy possible!