These No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Power Balls are made with only 3 ingredients!
Every once and a while (or pretty much like every day), I get these urges to have things that remind me of when I was a kid again. C’mon, remember the good ol’ days when your parents used to pack your lunch for you and you’d get a sandwich, a piece of fruit, a juice box and maybe something sweet for dessert if you were on your best behavior that week? Gosh, I wish that someone still packed my lunch for me every day!!
One of the usuals was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cut diagonally, crusts removed, because what kid likes crusts right?!? I’ve also been Type A my entire life, so if the sandwich was cut any other way OR if there was a sliver of crust left behind, then lord knows what would happen! Agh, I bet I was one difficult kid. Sorry parents!
Well, other than my neurotic requests for my sandwich cut a particular way, the rest was pretty easy! Take out two pieces of bread, slap the peanut butter on one piece,slap the jelly on the other, press together and done! Simple as that. No wonder why that made a regular appearance in my lunch box as a kid!
Well these No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Power Balls are almost just as easy and made with a food processor and only 3 ingredients!
Medjool Dates, pitted
Creamy Peanut Butter
Once they’re made, you can store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and in the freezer for 1-2 months! They’re the perfect grab-n-go breakfast or treat, great for pre-workout fuel, and even just when you’re needing a little boost of energy!
- 1 Cup Dates, pitted
- 1 Cup Oats
- ¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and blend well. The ingredients can make the mixture very thick. If too thick, you may need to add a tiny bit of water to help roll the mixture into balls. Be sure to add water very slowly! Once all ingredients are mixed well, roll into balls. I used a heaping tablespoon for each. Place on parchment paper lined surface and store in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours. Serve chilled or at room temp! Enjoy!
LOVED THE RECIPE? SAVE FOR LATER & PIN:
WHAT ABOUT YOU?:
- Did PB&J make a regular appearance in your lunch box as a kid?
- What are your favorite foods that remind you of when you were a kid?
- Do you love making energy/power balls and freezing them for later?
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through one of these links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for supporting the blog and making A Fit Philosophy possible!