These simple 3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes are the easiest way to get your protein fix in!
Sometimes you just don’t have the time to make elaborate breakfasts. But should we be deprived of delicious goodness just because we’re too busy and short on time?
Let’s be real here. Sometimes simple is just better!
These pancakes are hands down the easiest recipe around…3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes!
All you need for this recipe is:
1 egg + 1 egg white
1 scoop protein powder
And that’s all! 3 simple ingredients. Simple. as. that.
You don’t believe me? Check out this video to see how incredibly simple and easy this 3-ingredient protein pancake recipe is:
WANT TO KNOW A BIG SECRET???? I use this special pan called the Perfect Pancake Pan whenever I make any pancakes! It was only $9.99 and literally the best investment I’ve ever made! I have perfect pancakes every single day! (I’m not endorsed or paid by this company to say this either! My own opinion!)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White
- ½ Scoop About Time Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- Start by mashing banana in a bowl with a fork. Once mashed, add in egg mixture and mix well. Once mixed well, add in vanilla protein powder and stir until mixed well.
- Heat griddle or frying pan over low-medium heat.I use the Perfect Pancake Pan!
- Once warm, spray with cooking spray and pour batter in small circular shapes. After about 4 minutes, or when bottom of pancake is firm or lightly browned, flip over and cook for another 1-2 minutes. (Batter will not bubble like a typical pancake, so watch closely!)
- Remove from skillet with spatula and stack protein pancakes on plate. Top with real maple syrup and butter or yogurt spread. Enjoy!
SAVE RECIPE FOR LATER & PIN:
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Do you think simple is best sometimes?
- Are you a pancake lover like me?
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through one of these links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for supporting the blog and making A Fit Philosophy possible!