It’s that time of year again! Time to buckle down and knock out your holiday shopping so you can just sit back, relax, and take part in your holiday traditions with the people that matter most!
Toward the end of the year, when things seem to slow down just a little, we get extra time to cook delicious meals for our families and bake festive holiday treats! Make these Oatmeal Honey Holiday Cookies this season for the most deliciously healthy treats that everyone in your family will devour!
These cookies are made with Nektar Honey Crystals, so you’ll get that warm cozy honey taste without all the sticky mess! PLUS the Honey Crystals are all-natural, gluten free, and not to mention the incredibly reduced calorie count!
These healthy Oatmeal Honey Holiday Cookies are sure to knock everyone’s socks off with the festive colors from the deep red dried cranberries and the green crushed pistachios! You could even add in some white chocolate chips if you really want to outdo yourself!
- • ¾ Cup Oat Flour
- • ¼ Cup Quick Oats
- • 2 TBS Nektar Honey Crystals
- • 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- • Pinch of Salt
- • 1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- • ¼ Cup Liquid Egg Substitute or 1 Egg
- • 2 TBS Organic Coconut Sugar
- • ½ Cup Coconut Oil (liquid state)
- • ¼ Cup Dried Cranberries
- • ¼ Cup Pistachios, Lightly Crushed
- • ¼ Cup White Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Combine oat flour, quick oats, Nektar Honey Crystals, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and stir until evenly mixed.
- In a separate larger bowl, combine vanilla extract, liquid egg substitute, coconut sugar, and coconut oil (in liquid state).
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl with wet ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Next, add in dried cranberries, pistachios, and optional white chocolate chips. Stir until well mixed.
- Once cookie dough is well mixed, cover with an airtight lid and place in refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until dough is firm. While dough is firming up, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop out cookie dough about the size of a heaping tablespoon, roll into a ball, and place onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom. PLEASE NOTE: The cookies will look like they are not thoroughly baked, however you should still remove as they will cook while cooling and become very dry if baked in oven for too long.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire cooling rack.
Now you can just cozy up to that warm fire with your loved ones and these yummy Oatmeal Honey Holiday Cookies! That’s really what the holidays are all about!
SAVE RECIPE FOR LATER & PIN:
Please note, this was a sponsored post, however the recipe creation and opinions above are 100% my own opinion.
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through one of these links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for supporting the blog and making A Fit Philosophy possible!