So last weekend I went to the CrossFit Regionals in Del Mar, California to help out at the About Time booth! It was really a lot of fun and it was great to meet some of my About Time teammates and athletes!
I’ve only taken a few intro classes in CrossFit, so I’m not too familiar with it, but the CrossFit community rocks! Everyone at the event did share something in common, a passion for health and fitness! It was awesome to be surrounded by so many people who shared that passion!
I met some really inspiring CrossFit athletes too! Some of them have been doing CrossFit for years and some just for a short time! One girl I met only did CrossFit for a year and a half and she made it to the games this year!! That is absolutely incredible, because CrossFit isn’t easy and these athletes kick some serious A!
I spent most of my time hanging out and working the booth in Vendor Village and was introduced to some really cool companies, run by some REALLY AWESOME people!!! These are all companies that not only had great products, but great people behind the company too and you should totally go check them out! Here are some, just to name a few:
- RX Smart Gear Jump Ropes:
- Custom made jump ropes that are fitted to your size with tons of colors to choose from for the handles and rope.
- CrossFit Football & Power Athlete:
- Community for building stronger, faster, more efficient and powerful athletes! They also post a “Workout of the Day” everyday! These guys were soooo fun and their positive energy was contagious!
- Rx Bars:
- Delicious. All-Natural. Did I say delicious??….I loved all of the flavors, but Blueberry was my fave!
- Honor & Conquer:
- Founded by my homie Dion! Cool dude from New Zealand who promotes an active lifestyle and a positive mind! He posts FREE podcasts every week about everything health and fitness!
- Mee Eat Paleo:
- Handcrafted nut butters by Mee herself! Her products are all sourced from local organic growers – mostly in California, and are Paleo, Whole30, with no added sugar! On point people, on point!
Not-So-Chunky Monkey Protein Shake (makes 1 serving:
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend! Pour in glass & Enjoy!
Nutritional Information (1 Serving):
- Calories: 293
- Protein: 29
- Carbs: 23
- Fat: 12
- Fiber: 5
Here’s a picture of me and Mee of Mee Eat Paleo!
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through one of these links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for supporting the blog and making A Fit Philosophy possible!