needless to say it’s probably on my top ten list of delicious tasting
- 1/4 Cup Gluten Free Bread Crumbs (HOL-Grain Brown Rice are my fave)
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- Season with Garlic (to your liking)
- Season with Black Pepper (to your liking)
- Chicken Breast (4 oz = 1 serving)
- 1/4 Cup Eggbeaters
- Foil (to wrap skillet/pan handle in)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all gluten free bread crumb ingredients (make sure bowl or tupperware is large enough to fit chicken breast)
- Pour eggbeaters in another bowl, next to the mixed breadcrumb ingredients.
- Coat chicken breast in egg beater, letting excess egg drip off.
- Put egg covered chicken in gluten free breadcrumb mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Prepare skillet/pan by wrapping tin foil around handle and heat stovetop.
- Place gluten free breadcrumb coated chicken on skillet and cook on medium heat, about 6 minutes each side or until brown.
- Once both sides are brown, place entire pan in oven. Cook for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Serve on plate, topped with Italian tomato sauce and whatever sides you like! I prefer spaghetti squash and a side of broccoli. Some other ideas are to serve over zucchini ribbons,gluten free pasta, any vegetables, or even enjoy as a sandwich on gluten free bread! Get Creative! (If I was on point with my diet the entire week, I top with a little parmesan cheese as well, hence the name of the recipe…”Chicken Parmesan”).
|Coating chicken in eggbeater.|
|After coating chicken in eggbeater, transfer to GF breadcrumb mixture and coat thoroughly.|
|After both sides are browned on stovetop, place entire skillet in oven and cook for approx 10 minutes.|
|Buon Appetito! Chicken Parmesan with broccoli and spaghetti squash!|
It’s Tastes So Good Tuesday! Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you make it and how it turns out!
**Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through one of these links, I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Thank you for supporting the blog and making A Fit Philosophy possible!